Normally I don’t write posts like this. Or even the few posts that I have written…. things were easier when I just wrote about food and about how delicious or not so much, or disgusting they were. But lately I just like writing about my life and how it’s been constantly changing and evolving…. forever changing. And not so much in a good or bad or great way. Just in a way, and the end result is just a constant surprise!
1. I like someone.
2. I’m starting to like someone.
3. I’m OVER someone. But that was a given fact and that was proven awhile ago.
4. I’m getting fat. But happy fat. I think. I’m happy and eat. Not so happy I’m getting fat, but the food makes me happier than me being not so happy that I’m getting fat.
5. I need to move. To where? I’m not sure. I currently have an opportunity and possibility of moving to Philly or back to Taiwan, or just get a place in Boston.
6. I need a new tattoo. CRAVE ONE. What I need is a tattoo cover-up. So I guess two. Two new tattoos.
7. I miss being in a relationship and being in love.
8. I love being single and free from a relationship.
9. I have a lot of food in my room in this room in Taiwan. HA!
10. I dropped my phone in the toilet and I couldn’t find rice, so I crushed up dried ramen and stuck it in there. It worked. Phone is FINE, and smells delicious. Yes, the toilet was clean.
11. I’m hungry as FUCK.
I need food…..
So welcome to the Jungle
Oh and, 12. I’m obsessed with the movie “How to Be Single”, I’ve watched it like over 20x…. in the past week. Maybe more. Sad? Maybe. But the movie is SO true. I think of back in the day watching Sex in the City. And now I’m fucking LIVING IT. Jeezus, Yeezus? HAHA I don’t even like Kanye, minus his music, I’m getting old.