And for all those who knows me, I literally celebrate all freaking month! I’d say it all started with going to me buying myself Yankees vs Red Sox tickets, 3rd row VIP 5 Seconds of Summer tickets and amazing One Direction tickets. Hey if I can’t get a guy to take care of me, I can do it myself.
SO the original plan was Napa Valley. But a few things came up (family stuff) so I’ll have to celebrate here in Massachusetts. Hey, I’m not getting any younger so might as well do it up the fun way. Dave & Buster’s in Woburn. So anytime after 3pm please feel free to come by… it’ll probably for awhile….thinking of a place for dinner, but it may be intimate or just not necessary :]
Dave & Buster’s
271 Mishawum Road, Woburn, MA 01801
Anytime after 3PM – May post about brunch or watch twitter or FB about earlier…..
Recently I have been letting a lot of negativity go in my life and focusing of the positive… I’ve been having relaxing days at work, thought things through, meditated a bit and all the negativity in me just rushed out. I am at peace and one with myself. Emptied. (Or wait maybe I’m just literally empty and hungry right now) So in light of that some happy things.
– For example, my bestie, my sister, Kate’s dad, which is like my second dad, has been very ill and in and out of the hospital – she created the cutest CUTEST website for him Papa’s Mickey. Although not the happiest thing and I wish he wasn’t so sick but we are gonna stay as positive as possible!!!!!
– Modern Dauphine is now… sort of running now… we just need to get all the podcasting and store up. And go from not just blogging to a full blown interactive social website. But we do have an instagram now as well. Check out my 20 Questions.
– I am also doing that for my own personal website as well. So look forward to that. That are a lot of old posts that the photos are all messed up and stuff so I’ll be keeping some good ones, fixing them or just leaving them on here as an “archive” for people to check out, I kind of want to start fresh and new. I have a great team helping me out with this project. I finally have my “image” created – I drew me, in vector, instead of just regular photography – for now – to not “sex it up” too much – for now, I have a few wanting to do me but it seems sketchy or just money grubbing. Haha. Plus I do really good photo editing so what’s the point? But don’t worry, this blog will still be open.
– Not so positive, but still better than before: I need to get my health better… my vitamin D deficiency is out of control but at least I’m controlling the anemia well. The doctors are also concerned about the weight loss but I am at a loss for words (no pun intended) for why I just have less appetite and why I can’t seem to keep my nutrients in. I’m thinking of getting tested for celiac. So after 14 vials of blood… they still got nothing… except my vitamin D level is…. 8! Normal is 30-100. I have 8. So now I’m on a high dosage of it. Like 50,000 MG or something. Why is my body not absorbing it?
– And what is going on is so ridiculous you can’t even imagine. I’m supposed to be halfway to sleepy never never land and yet I get THIS happening to me. OH WAIT! If I post it, he’ll say, yup HE WILL SAY, that I just want attention – but wait, I get attention without doing anything. Probably what he wants. SO. I will just say a guy I was interested in was, once again, not who he claimed or posed to be. Getting insulting emails in the middle of the night was not what I signed up for. Neither were insecure guys I had to sugar mama to. YES. That was just said. Hey maybe I do just want “attention with guys” He promises to reply to me but doesn’t. Apparently “our relationship” keeps getting in the way of his workouts and his “work”. HA! You’re just lucky I’m not bitchy enough yet to say who you are.
– Went to a 5th Red Sox game. So far for me, 2 out of 5 losses. But it was a good game. FU Chicago, I love you but you beat us 10 – 8 Monday. It’s cuz I didn’t eat my hot dog, right?! Or I didn’t wear my Red Sox undies.
Lastly, before I forget, I’m gonna start doing pre-taped AND live broadcasts of my podcast. So let me know your thought. Live will be mainly night ones or surprise ones. I’ll have pre-taped topics that will be posted weekly. Also I will be going back to youtube vlogging and social camming again. And if you haven’t added me on the app Periscope yet, you should, I’m starting to go on it once every day or two :]
And I leave you with 5 Seconds of Summer‘s newest song “She’s Kinda Hot” – Concert countdown – 35 Days <3 Woot
And last, but not least: Life, love, energy is never black and white… or shades of gray – it’s colors of all spectrum, and in my case, the freaking neon bright rainbow. Enjoy what you get and cherish it – It won’t be around forever.
I feel like I need to post a food post soon….