2 Portobellos (cut off stems and chop up stems to put into filling)
1/2 Onion, thin strips
3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
Handful of Spinach
1/2 Block of Tempeh (small cubes)
S+P, Soy Sauce + Sesame Oil (to taste)
Truffle Oil (optional)
1. Preheat Oven to 400
2. Drizzle Portbello with EVOO, S+P and a touch of truffle oil and pop into oven for 5 min. Take out to cool.
3. Heat oil with garlic and then add onions, cook down until soft.
4. Add in tempeh + chopped portobello stems, S+P, Soy Sauce + Sesame Oil (to taste) Cook for about 2-3 min.
5. Add in spinach, continue cooking til wilted.
6. Stuff portobellos with the filling. Crack an egg on top and pop in oven until egg cooked til you want it.
Easy Peasy and super tasty!!!