BSI Entry of the week :]
2 Turkey Breasts
2 tbs Wheatgerm
1.5 tbs Pumpkin Puree
1/3c Pumpkin Pecan Butter
1 Large Shallot (1/2 diced, 1/2 sliced)
1 tbs EVOO
1/3-1/2c Toased Pumpkin Seeds (however much you want, if at all, is fine)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Sprinkle S+P, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cayenne on the Turkey Breasts.
3. Mix together the Pumpkin and about 3 tbs of the Pumpkin Pecan Butter in a small bowl and smother over one side of the turkey breasts.
4. Preheat pan with EVOO and add in 1/2 of the shallot (diced)
5. While that starts to sizzle and cook, sprinkle the wheatgerm on the turkey (over the pumpkin spread) and add the turkey breasts (pumpkin down) into the pan.
6. While that side browns sprinkle S+P, Cinnamon & Nutmeg on the other side.
7. In a small baking pan add in 1/2 of the shallot (sliced), the cranberries, about 2 tbs wine and the rest of the pumpkin pecan butter onto the bottom.
8. After that side is browned and crisp, turn it over to brown the other side.
9. When both sides are brown and crispy, put them into the pan (pumpkin side up) and cover it with foil. Pop it into the oven for about 15-20 min.
10. When done, take out, plate, drizzle the cranberry/shallot sauce in the pan and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds!!!
I served it with some steamed broccoli & my cranberry, spinach quinoa. :D